1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Horrible Experience ! The representatives make you believe they are ordering your medication but NEVER DO! You have to call and CHASE DOWN your CRITICAL medications and order with different representatives (who NEVER by the way put any notes in the account). Such an unprofessional organization. I am forced to work with them through Express Scripts but would NEVER do so if I had a option!

I am now 9 days past due for a critical medication. And have spoken to 4 representatives. It still hasn't even shipped!!!!!!!!

Accredo just sent another automated dialer to me stating they would not ship (I have spoken to 5 representatives so far that assured me it was in route).

Patty12342016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Accredo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Accredo to "fire and start over with all staff".

The most disappointing in user's experience was robocalls and long customer wait times when re-ordering, incompetent, rude ineffective reps and refused to fix issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Accredo and accredo customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Accredo?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1279339

I am going thru same exact experience.Have Express Scrpts and have just been put on Humira, which my doctor prescribed a month ago!!

Each time my doctor's office called re receiving drug, they lied ad said it would be there next day. Then Dr had me call and they lied outright by telling m the had called me twice and did not have prescription from dr. I am writing from dr office as he has to show me how to use it.

It finally showed up at my house this morning, instead of doctor's office.Now I find out I have to call them each time I need a refill, even though it has been authorized through 2020.