Accredo canceled a Rx that was written 07/18/2016 to 11/7/2016 and when I inquired 09/11/2016 was told we are contacting your doctor.We are needing a new Rx.

I contacted doctor and was told there was no contact from Accredo. Called Accredo back next day and told we are contacting your doctor. Doctor calls Accredo and told someone canceled the good Rx. Take Humeria once a week and have been out going on the 2nd week.

They want the big bucks but don't care about the customers.

They don't follow through with what they tell you.If you get your arthritis Rx from them your just left hanging and do there job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of accredo humira prescription refill. Accredo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned accredo humira prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Accredo.

Had an Experience with Accredo?

Comments

Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Express Scripts - Denied coverage for 17 submitted compound medicines Express Scripts "I submitted for Prescription reimbursement from the past year (2016-2017) I was denied by mail June 26th. First set of deniaIs was bogus. I submitted all necessary info. I even..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more